The path to great exam results is not easy – it takes a lot of hard work on your part but we can help at every stage. These recent results tell their own story but read on to find out how our students got there.
Home Learning College recent exam results:
- CAM Marketing Exams - Year To Date average pass rate of 90%
- CIM Marketing Exams - Year To Date average pass rate of 97%
- IAB Bookkeeping Exams - Overall pass rate of 99% for our most recent IAB assessments
- AAT Accounting Exams - Pass rates better than the AAT themselves for every level
So how do they do it?
- Great preparation: Our tutors have years of experience in helping students get through their exams. This includes setting you sample questions so you’re well rehearsed for success.
- Organisation and focus: When preparing for an exam you should be focused on learning and revision rather than finding a venue or making sure your booking is correct. That’s why Home Learning College is the only distance learning provider to offer a comprehensive exams service as part of your course fee, allowing you to concentrate on your revision.
Professional memberships and exams
Home Learning College’s dedicated exams administration team organise membership of relevant professional bodies when you sign up and ensure you are sent your awarding body certificates after you complete your course.
In the (thankfully rare) event that you need to re-sit your exams, we will handle re-sit bookings too, although re-sit exam costs are not included. For an administrative fee of £10 the team can also provide official academic references, providing evidence to employers of your achievement.
Any more questions?
Simply give us a call and one of our expert advisers will be able to help.
Alternatively, below you can find information on some of the top requested exam centres across the UK. Home Learning College host our online learning course exams across England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland to suit the needs of our distance learning students.