To enrol on our AAT Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Diploma (Advanced) course we recommend that you have basic GCSE level English and Mathematics qualifications and a keen interest in Accounting. We also recommend that students take the AAT’s Skill Check to measure their prior knowledge.
Before you enrol on this Home Learning College course, please ensure that you have read and understood the prerequisites below:
- You have a valid UK address (AAT qualifications cannot be studied outside the UK, Channel Isles or Isle of Man)
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- You have a solid grasp of the English language. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
- You have access to a computer and the Internet throughout your study period
- You have basic computer skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus and regular access to the Internet
- You are fully committed to your studies.