To enrol on our Level 2 & 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping course, we recommend that you have a basic GCSE qualification in English and Mathematics and a keen interest in Bookkeeping.
Before you enrol on this Home Learning College course, please ensure that you have read and understood the prerequisites below
- You have a valid UK address (AAT qualifications cannot be studied outside the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man)
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- You have a solid grasp of the English language. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period
- You have basic computer skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus
- You are fully committed to your studies.