The Syllabus is set by the AAT but we translate those requirements into a unique combination of personalised activities that give you the confidence to progress and achieve your qualification.
Level 2 & 3 Bookkeeping training will equip you for a role as a professional bookkeeper. By the end of the course you will have a solid understanding of the necessary skills and how to use them in a 'real world' setting.
The AAT Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Bookkeeping consists of five separate units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
You will be provided with textbooks for each unit (also given as e-books on the Virtual Learning Campus).
- Encompasses the Level 3 qualification - comparable to studying at A Level
- Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- 5 units altogether: two units at Level 2 and three units at Level 3
- Five computer-based tests
- Flexible payment options available
- Offers progression to study AAT Accounting qualifications