Designed with CIPD subject matter experts, the CIPD Foundation Certificate will equip you to perform better in your role, through engaging, performance driven learning experiences. This qualification is designed to support career development in HR by providing a foundation to build on and an introduction to the knowledge and capabilities needed by today’s HR professionals.
Through our team of CIPD Tutors and our Virtual Learning Campus, you are equipped with the latest thinking and best practice within Human Resource whilst being able to study from your own location.
To gain your CIPD Foundation Certificate you must complete the following six units:
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR
- Developing yourself as an effective Human Resource Practitioner
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting good practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Resourcing Talent.
Course Study Hours
This CIPD Level 3 programme will take 9 months to complete, with a recommend 6-8 study hours per week. With the course, you will receive 9 month's support from a Tutor who will be tuned in to your goals, right from the start.
Your qualification… Level 3 qualification – comparable to studying at A-Level Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Six units with six tutor-marked assignments. There are different types of assessment tailored to the content of the unit, these can include videos, podcasts and written assignments Flexible payment options are available
- Access to the unique online tool ‘my HR map’ to monitor your development
- Up to date news from global development within the HR profession
- Access to surveys, reports, research materials and online journals
- Monthly people management journal
- Discounts on books, training courses and seminars
- Access to local CIPD branches and chance to attend key HR events, networking and learning opportunities free of charge.