Our Students choose Home Learning College as their CIPD training provider because of the complete package of support and services we offer. This starts from your very first call with us to discuss your study options. Here are the main components:
- A dedicated tutor takes responsibility for your overall progress through the course. They have the experience and expertise to get you qualified
- The student services team help you organise your exams, learn how to use our wealth of support tools and generally make things go smoothly
- Our marking team ensure your assignments are turned around rapidly with helpful feedback
- A copy of the official CIPD textbook
- Interactive live classes mean you learn alongside your peers keeping you motivated– you really don’t feel you’re studying alone
- We set an achievable Study Framework for your tutor group to ensure you complete the course
- Exam fees and a full exam booking service are included so you can focus 100% on your studies
- Flexible finance options to help you spread the cost (more detail below)
- NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.
- 24 hour access to our award winning Virtual Learning Campus with everything you need during your course in one place
- A vibrant community of thousands of students gives you a ready-made network for support or advice
- Practical tests throughout the course cement your knowledge
- Real time personal progress tracking ensures you stay on task and motivated to keep going
- A comprehensive Career Management Service including video career coaching, interview simulator, career assessment tools, CV guidance and job search
Please note that although you will be required to have CIPD membership in order to submit any assignments, membership is not included with the course. When your tuition period is about to begin, you will be provided with details on how to purchase your own membership.