The CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning and Development is aimed at more experienced L&D professionals. You will cover a wide range of L&D subjects equipping you with extensive breadth of L&D knowledge and skills. The course is 14 months long, made up from 7 units, 5 are mandatory and 2 will be selected by you from two sets of optional pathways.
Assessment of the qualification is continuous; each eight week unit is assessed at the end by work-based assignments.
Choose from a range of new and innovative L&D topics
The five mandatory units on our Diploma programme are:
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
- Developing professional practice in L&D
- Evaluating L&D provision in a knowledge economy
- Understanding the context of L&D
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D
For your two final units, choose between the Manager and Professional pathways:
pathway is suitable for students who want to learn how to develop and implement creative and strategic business solutions to help drive organisational performance. It includes the following units:
- Developing Leadership and Management Skills
- Managing the L&D Business Function
pathway is suitable for students who want to find out more about cutting edge developments in L&D, enhancing participant engagement and collective and social learning. It includes the following units:
- Enhancing Participant Engagement in the Learning Process
- Facilitating Collective and Social Learning
You choose the pathway that is most relevant to you when you enrol. If you don't know which pathway will suit you best, our Enrolment Advisors can help. Call now on 020 7173 5909.