Our Virtual Learning Campus is world class in education technology
Home Learning College's Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) is our interactive learning platform; a virtual environment, which holds all of your learning material in one place so you don’t have worry about buying books or manually submitting assignments. It is also an online community of thousands of ambitious professionals aiming to gain their qualification and get further in their career.
Take a tour of the Virtual Learning Campus and see for yourself what an invaluable tool it is in our Students' journey...
Our Virtual Learning Campus
As Home Learning College offers a fully online experience, the campus was designed to be mobile-first and completely responsive, as more of our busy Students choose these devices to work on the move.
Students have 24/7 access to a huge range of resources that are digestible and engaging content to aid their learning:
- Ebooks and interactive quizzes
- Live online classes- with Tutor and peer interaction.
- Class recordings to catch up when suits them
- Online chat box for Tutor contact
- Personalised study plans
- Assignment submission and feedback reviews
- Regular learning checks and practice tests
- Career Management Service offering Students industry news, CV advice, interview simulator, video tips from experts and recruitment help
- Interactive forums to network with peers
- Tutor dashboard- so Tutors can see where every Student is in their course, reach out to Students who are struggling and suggest what areas may need a revision class.
Track your progress
You will be able to keep a close track on your progress throughout the course through your personal study area on the VLC.
Join discussion forums
Using the VLC discussion forums you will be able to find answers to any questions you have or discuss course topics in depth with fellow students. This is a great place to find a study buddy for your course.
Regular live classes
We host live classes for all our courses, which can be accessed via the VLC. These interactive sessions are designed to consolidate what you have learnt from your own studies with face-to-face tuition and interaction with your fellow students.
Live classes are delivered by your tutor and you can choose to join the class live or catch up later via the recording. You can ask questions through the chat function, participate in polls and can even point, draw or highlight areas on the interactive screen for further discussion.
For more information on our VLC, please give us a call or fill in the form.