At Home Learning College we realise that although Students embark on courses with the best intentions to progress through it quickly, often life can get in the way and they need a little extra motivation and support so we launched the Tutor Group Study for AAT qualifications.
This uniquely combines the flexibility of online learning with the supportive nature of classroom study, providing a structured and proactive framework in which to progress through a course with a group together, whilst studying at home, at a time that works best for them.
You not only benefit from a supportive group environment, you will have a dedicated Tutor who will know where you are with your studies to provide specific and relevant advice.
Courses we offer under the Tutor Group Study program:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 & 4 Diplomas in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
How the course works
You will start on a set date with a tutor group of fellow students and a dedicated tutor. There is a framework for your tutor group to follow through the 12 months however your study time is flexible. Your tutor will provide your weekly reading tasks and regular live classes to go through the course materials in more detail and answer any questions. You will have access to the Virtual Learning Campus where you will find your course materials and additional resources. Not only this but your tutor will keep you motivated and on track to complete your course.
What is included?
- We set a Study Framework for your tutor group to ensure you complete the course within 12 months
- Latest course syllabus materials
- Practice computer exams
- Our vibrant community of thousands of students gives you a ready-made network for support or advice
- Regular live online classes
- Exam fees and exclusive exam booking service
- Downloadable eBooks for each unit
- Proactive support from your dedicated tutor
- 24 hour access to our virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Assignment marking with comprehensive feedback from professional tutors
- Our exclusive Career Management Service includes video career coaching, interview simulator, career assessment tools, CV guidance and job search
- Sage Instant Accounts v2013 software - for AAT courses.
We have trained nearly 100,000 professionals through distance learning, so understand how to support Students through their qualification. The combination of our expert Tutors and online tools enable students to study flexibly and affordably with 12, 18 and 24 month payment options* to spread the cost. When Students enrol, everything they need is included; 1:1 support, course materials, eBooks, live classes and revision sessions, plus a wealth of additional resources available through the pioneering Virtual Learning Campus.
Speak to a friendly Course Advisor today and take the next step toward your future.
Click here to view our pathway
* Exact package varies by course